1. USERS INFORMATION
AFFIDAVIT IMAGEN Y COMUNICACION S.L., hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the Responsible in charge of the processing of the User’s personal data and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) relative to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, so the following treatment information is provided:
End of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations foreseen to perform the treatment are:
- Referral of advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make commercial communications possible. These communications will be made by RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Legal basis of the treatment: consent of the interested party.
Criteria for data preservation: will be maintained as long as there is mutual interest for maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be eliminated with security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and limitation u opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: AFFIDAVIT IMAGEN Y COMUNICACION S.L. C / BÁRBARA DE BRAGANZA, 11 4 IZQUIERDA – 28004 MADRID (MADRID).
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in downloaded forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the fields remaining. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any modification of them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and guarantees expressly to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in no case to third parties, and that whenever he makes some kind of personal data transfer, will ask for the informed and unequivocal express consent of the Users. All the data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to their needs
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relationship with the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for those who are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE ensures that has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and liberties of the Users and has communicated them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.